Goji Berry Pecan Frozen Yogurt Bark
Snack time, dessert time, call it whatever you want. This recipe check marks a whole lot of areas. Nutritionally we have the greek yogurt that provides this dish with protein. Goji berries and pecans fill it with antioxidants and minerals while honey adds sweetness and its anti bacterial properties. You can get really creative with the toppings and top it up with your favourite fruits and other nuts and seeds.
- 450g greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- handful pecans, chopped
- 3-4 fresh strawberries, chopped
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined. Add the goji berries and pecans and stir again.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and chocolate chips on top and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.
Would love to hear your thoughts about this one!